Covid-19 has us all extremely concerned for our health, our families and our businesses. And the “Stay at Home Order” from the Governor of the State of Florida, continues to impact our businesses daily.
Quickprint is an approved “Essential Services “and we are business, as usual, sort of.
We want to ensure all our customers we are complying with All CDC Guidelines and more including:
- We still offer quick turn around on your business printing needs
- We have limited in store access
- We accept files including images digitally though our website @ https://quickprintcape.com/contact-us
- We accept credit card payments over the phone. Established customers will be billed as normal
- Your printing will be picked up from an outside storage bin that is sanitized after every contact
- We sanitize our work area each morning at the start of business
- All employees follow strict CDC recommended guidelines
- Our phones are forwarded to the owner to ensure your printing questions and needs are met timely.
- Individual copies or small non-business copies are not being excepted. We understand Staples has an online upload process. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Quickprint will continue to put the best interests of our customers and staff first as we all deal with the current situation. Our goal is to minimize the amount of person-to-person contact over the coming weeks to help prevent the spread of this virus. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of crisis and thank you for being a loyal customer. For more on meeting your printing needs and our commitment to everyone’s health safety, please give us a call @ (239) 772-0600.